● To be the source of education and business tools focused on
the needs of women REALTOR® entrepreneurs at all stages of
● To be a dynamic, accessible and diverse network, linking resources and member expertise to drive business success.
● To identify, build, support and promote strong leaders in business, the industry and the broader community.
● To showcase and promote the achievement and impact of women in real estate.
● To be sought after by other organizations as a source of leadership development and the business woman's perspective.
● To be a network of strong chapters that consistently deliver value and provide a collaborative, trusted, welcoming environment in which members can achieve their business goals.
● To be a magnet for career-focused REALTORS® with diverse backgrounds and a high level of professionalism.
● To be a strong organization with the resources and infrastructure necessary to fulfill our mission and realize our vision.
GOALS of the FLORIDA STATE CHAPTER● Women's Council of REALTORS® will be the memberships' preferred resource for personal development.